[olug] Net neutrality wins! (for now, anyway)

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Thu Feb 26 22:03:13 CST 2015

Peering points/packet loss is a huge part of my headaches. Hopefully things
will get better traffic wise in the future, level 3 to the tight ass
centurylink is a prime example. Speaking with level 3 it was centurylink
dragging their feet installing and upgrading circuits at the peering point
locating.