[olug] Watching installs to reproduce/replicate later.

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:32:27 CST 2015

What you're looking for is Chef or Puppet.

You'd need to know some ruby but not a lot if you don't need to.

There are a large number of community cookbooks available for just about
anything you'd need to deploy and configure.  Its powerful i'd recommend
taking a look as it will likely suite your needs long term.

You can even properly and reliably test using testkitchen and
serverspec(test server state/configuration) and chefspec (chef unit testing)

--Jay