[olug] Kansas Linux Fest March 21-22 2015, Lawrence Kansas

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 2 05:53:35 CST 2015

Howdy,

http://www.KansasLinuxFest.us is coming in march, and we have a good lineup of
speakers. If one of you wants to speak or be on a panel discussion, I
am sure we can fit you in. Check also http://lanyrd.com/2015/klf15/ for a
more social web site as well.

I have been compiling a list of Linux user groups in Kansas and
surrounding areas.
I have added what I could find about known LUGS, Clubs, Orgs and makerspaces to
here on our humble site for organizations
http://www.openkansas.us/hacklabscomputer-clubs and we have another
page for other states in the region here
http://www.openkansas.us/hacklabscomputer-clubs/other-states
let me know if you know of any IRC channels or mailing lists or groups
or resources to add to our list, please spread the word !
--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org