[olug] Free Server Cabinet

dthacker dthacker at bluestrain.net
Tue Aug 25 21:42:35 CDT 2015

My wife's company is moving offices and the datacenter is being downsized.

Available in the next two weeks.

42 U server cabinet.
  -front door with mysterious smoked  plexiglass
  -sides (2)
  -Top (1)
  -Wheels! (round ones!)
  -DIY interior rails by Swackhammer   (They really don't make 'em like this
anymore.)

Will hold approximately 692 Raspberry Pi!  (That's a swag)

I believe the color would be best described as "Compaq Cream"

The best part is the price!   If you can haul it from 103rd and Fort, you can
have it!  Two or Three strong backs and a truck are recommended.

Email me off list if you are interested.   If no nibble by next weekend the the
scrappers get it.

Dave