[olug] Bash Bug Info

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:53:40 CDT 2014

Yeah, the sixth one got added shortly after I sent the email

HA, we should start a pool on how many CVEs by the end of the month.

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try copy.com (20g free
<https://copy.com?r=6BuEoY>)
--
Chad - Mynt / Core Promoter
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows