[olug] OLUG Meeting - Tuesday, Oct 7 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Sep 30 14:28:27 CDT 2014

Updated Meeting Info:

The October OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, October 7th at 6:30 PM in
The Combine Room (formerly the AIM Training Lab), 1905 Harney Street Suite
215 in the Exchange Building in Omaha, NE.

Presentation: Broke Again Shell: Shellshock 6 CVE's and counting
Presenter: Nate Benes

Google+ Event -
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cro5sdvqd4f0qe0e9708crhjhc0 (corrected)

Jon L.