[olug] OT: Leaving Verizon? ...for Ting? Net10? Cricket? Other?

Joseph Gulizia joseph.gulizia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 06:46:43 CDT 2014

As I and others have already stated there is a great difference in using
Sprint and Verizon versus Ting.  I work in Western Iowa
(Underwood/McClelland) and live in CB.  I frequently go into Omaha and
nearby and haven't had any reception problems.  Ting uses Sprint AND
Verizon towers and provides excellent support.

So my experience does make me a fanboy....but I feel you'd be happy with
Ting and since there's no contract or lock-in you can change at any time.