[olug] OT: Leaving Verizon? ...for Ting? Net10? Cricket? Other?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Sep 24 13:05:24 CDT 2014

Wow, I don't feel so bad about Sprint's coverage in Lincoln now.  I can
always get at least one bar outdoors anywhere in town, or even a mile or
two outside town. It's only when I'm in a basement (like at the gym)
that I lose service.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>