[olug] OT: Leaving Verizon? ...for Ting? Net10? Cricket? Other?

Joseph Gulizia joseph.gulizia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:21:27 CDT 2014

@Jason Troy.

I've heard about how bad Sprint was/is...but decided to give Ting a try.
Even though they need sprint enabled phones and use Sprint's and Verizon's
networks.  The service has been outstanding and when you call their
Customer Support it has been fantastic.  Family and I had Verizon before
Ting and the family (wife and kids) now have US Cellular...they are wishing
they went with me to Ting.  I can't say anything bad at all about Ting.  I
am primarily in Western Iowa...not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Just my two cents.

Joe