[olug] Seeing lots of olug spam lately.

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:05:51 CST 2014

I didn't put this together ... and somehow this missed my radar beyond Sony
Network being hacked  ... but the same group seems to have been busy.
"A hacking group has obtained login credentials for PlayStation Network, 2K
Game Studios, and Windows Live" ... and may include comcast, twitter,
facespace, etc.

Source is the lastpass blog
http://blog.lastpass.com/2014/11/game-site-accounts-hacked-action.html

It didn't even make today's show notes for SecurityNow. *sigh*