[olug] Network performance analysis

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 10:43:54 CST 2014

Hey guys,

Thanks for the input.  I have done some wireshark sessions and it
appears as though there are a number of retransmission packets on my
tests.  On this test we're just logging into a web page.
Interestingly enough it doesn't seem slow if I login from the
internet.  Next week I'm going to do some more packet captures.

I beginning to suspect that my main switch may be having issues.

Bill