[olug] Network performance analysis

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:20:19 CST 2014

Hello all.

I don't post much, but I've been lurking around here for many years.

I'm looking for help investigating complaints that our network is
"slow".  I have a rudimentary knowledge of doing packet captures, and
the basics, but an in-depth investigation is beyond my current skills.

I inherited this network a couple years ago, and I will freely admit
that prior to this I had never had to worry about my infrastructure so
I have not checked for pre-existing issues.

So is anyone in the Omaha area an expert at network analysis?  If it's
your day job we can discuss your hourly rates.

Thanks!
Bill