[olug] Newbie looking for server replacement

Greg Gerke ggerke at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 07:03:14 CDT 2014

If you're looking for enterprise server class equipment there's somebody on
Craigslist that has an HP DL360 G5 for sale for $40. It needs disks and RAM
but for that low of a starting price...

http://omaha.craigslist.org/sys/4726865472.html

I'll also go on record that I'm not the guy selling it. I've been tempted
to buy it but with this type of hardware there's the concerns of power,
cooling, and noise. I think that discussion went on here earlier this
summer so I won't rehash it.

Greg