[olug] Disappointment and a question ...

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:38:31 CDT 2014

The Antec 900 case like I have has 9 x 5.25" bays split into 3 cages. Each
cage has a 120mm fan in front of it. I really like the setup.

The only problem with my case is age, so the USB ports on the front of the
cage don't support USB 3.0.

I'm thinking of upgrading to the Antec 1200. I'd never have a problem with
a video card that can't fit.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129100

I haven't had to touch server hardware in years, but I never had problem
with hot swap trays when I did.