[olug] Disappointment and a question ...

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Wed May 28 10:42:10 CDT 2014

http://omahax.com/img/phone/20140528_091943.jpg

I was wondering how you got an R9 270 into a Vostro 460.
.....and I see you got the one Gigabyte card that would fit
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/list.aspx?s=43&p=52,53@53@53@53,62&v=2,8@6@
1 at 2,26
.....that has to be frustrating.

I don't have a PCIe 3 card that will fit.  The closest I have is an HD7470
(PCI 2.1) and it works.

Did you update the BIOS?
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/DriverDetails/Product/vostro-46
0?driverId=R318123&osCode=W764&fileId=2731121903&languageCode=EN&categoryId=
BI

I know you got a new board on the way, I just like solving problems.