[olug] [OT] Looking for obscure 1000 watt dell/apple/compaq power cord

Damian Harouff cekkent at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:01:11 CDT 2014

This particular connector is called a C19; you can find a lot more options
searching for it that way.

While buying it online doesn't help with a "need it now" situation, Amazon
has them for $4-$10 without Prime:

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Leader-Power-5-15P-IEC320/dp/B00GMPVAK6/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1401040691&sr=1-6&keywords=C19+cord

And $16 for a 10-foot one on Prime:

http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-P034-010-10-Feet-IEC-320-C19/dp/B0012EK2RE/ref=sr_sp-btf_title_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1401040771&sr=1-10&keywords=C19+cord

They're also on eBay for $5-$10 shipped from China:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=c19+cord&_sacat=0&_from=R40