[olug] [OT] Looking for obscure 1000 watt dell/apple/compaq power cord

Benjamin Brinkman ben at benjaminbrinkman.com
Sun May 25 12:50:47 CDT 2014

Does anyone have a power cord like the one in the linked image that I could
buy off of them, or at least know of a local place in Lincoln or Omaha that
sells them?  I live in Lincoln but I travel to Omaha regularly.

http://www.stuartconnections.com/98-301-thickbox/NEW-Dell-10-ft-Power-Cable-for-1000-Watt-Power-Supply-XPS-700-710-720-2R328-.jpg

They were used for 1000 watt power supplies presumably when they first came
out.  I found one on amazon that looks ridiculously overpriced and would
prefer not to go that route.  The online store in the linked image doesn't
sell them anymore.