[olug] Oracle Linux Support

Shalini Singh shalini.x.singh at oracle.com
Mon May 5 21:59:52 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shalini Singh and I just joined the OLUG. I work with Oracle corporation in the Linux support team.

I am writing to you all as I thought my message will be of value to you.

Are you interested in knowing more about Oracle's Linux? Feel free to write back on my email HYPERLINK "mailto:Shalini.x.singh at oracle.com"Shalini.x.singh at oracle.com and I would love to share some knowledge about Oracle Linux.

Thanks,
Shalini

Shalini Singh | Senior Account Manager | OL OVM
Phone: +HYPERLINK "tel:+1%208477260102"1.512.501.7169 ext 10773

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Oracle Linux & Oracle VM

OL.jpg