[olug] Assistance Needed for OLUG Meeting

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 23:29:33 UTC 2014

http://vuc.me has a telephone number available to call in to the hangout.
Can switch to presenter screen in HD.

However, setting up read only screen sharing of the shell provides those
with no GUI a way to watch, but would also help those in the back rows.   I
was hoping to do this for my presentation, but would have to be a
disposable machine as it could be abused.

script helps as well.

(One goal of mine is to modify script to clean up typos and export as html
for ready display on a website.)