[olug] Centurylink "Gigabit" my ass....

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Sat Jun 21 20:41:51 CDT 2014

All I know is that my home 150x20 is superior in every way that I have
measured to the 50x10 I have at work.
I rarely test at less than 170x22 and have never gotten less than 150x20.

It seems everyone has satellite dishes so maybe my Cox coax node isn't
heavily used.
I suspect the different DOCSIS 3.0 channel thing for business is bullshit
but I don't know an easy way to test it with what I have.

I assumed business internet was just like business electricity or water or
gas, it isn't really better they just charge businesses more for it because
they can.