[olug] June meeting question

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:18:34 CDT 2014

IDK if it's cancelled (or will be).   But if it's not cancelled and you're
worried about
venturing outside to make it.  All (ok 98%) of the OLUG meetings are
ustreamed.
Although I remember they might be on google hangouts now.  I'm sure someone
will
confirm.

I don't see why this you would be any different.  But it gives you a
viewing option

Just 2 cents thrown out

Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.