[olug] 24 inch 1920x1200 LG monitor and linux friendly wireless n adapter 4 TRADE or SALE.

Ryan Hines rthines81 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 20:21:58 CDT 2014

Hey figure I would ask anyone else in the group if someone was looking for
a nice 24 inch monitor.  The hdmi port has some distortion but the analog
vga works perfect.  It was part of my dual 24 inch monitor setup but
wanting to reduce my tech real estate on my desk.  I am looking for a ssd
like 120gb or less, or 2 4gb ddr3 dimm sticks to put into my 1st generation
i3 toshiba tecra a11 laptop I got.  either that or be looking to sell it
for 60 bucks.  I also have a extra wireless n adapter that works on linux
ootb I don't mind getting rid of and a 4 bay sata drive internal cage and
sata raid card.

email me back with any questions or if interested

Ryan