[olug] jack and pulse

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 02:36:52 UTC 2014

Do not have an Ubuntu machine plugged in, but curious if  both start with
upstart or just pulse?

If both are in upstart, then isnt there an /etc/event, /etc/events, or
/etc/events.d/ directory?

cd /etc/events.d/
grep -R -i pulse .
grep -R -i jack .

Would not the lower numbered services start before higher numbered.