[olug] Tiny rack-mount chassis

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Jan 16 14:34:17 UTC 2014

On 01/16/2014 12:28 AM, Matthew Botts wrote:
> I've got a dl380G5. Is this anything you'd be interested in?

I don't think so.  Even the full-depth DL360 or X330 are a stretch for
me.  A 2U DL380 would be way overkill.

That RouterBOARD + NUC option looks interesting.  Probably not what I
want this time around, but definitely worth filing away for future
reference.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>