[olug] February 2014 OLUG Meeting is tonight! 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Feb 18 12:45:22 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the OLUG meeting which was postponed earlier this
month is tonight!  See you at 6:30 PM!

The February OLUG Meeting is held at the AIM Training Lab, 1905 Harney
Street Suite 215 in the Exchange Building.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/