[olug] OT: techie gifts

Tony Gies tony.gies at gruppe86.net
Mon Dec 15 21:37:22 CST 2014

The Tiger Lazer Tag Team Ops sets from a few years ago are nice if you can
find them. I think the Nerf ones are actually sort of a continuation of
that line, and it looks like they're still available on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Nerf-Lazer-Phoenix-Tagger-2-Pack/dp/B00DW1JT2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&tag=thegovman-20&qid=1418700935&sr=8-1&keywords=lazer+tag+team+ops&pebp=1418700935922

Tony Gies <tony.gies at gruppe86.net>
Technical Projects Director
gruppe86 | IT Consulting, Software Development, Systems Integration