[olug] OT: techie gifts

Tim Larson larson at towncommons.com
Mon Dec 15 11:24:45 CST 2014

Trying to think of a gift for my boys that would inspire a little more
activity than video games, I hit upon the idea of laser tag. All the
benefits of Nerf guns, with better range, and without the annoyance of
losing/recollecting darts or having them underfoot around the house.
However, it's proving almost impossible to find a set. Looks like Nerf
actually produced a nice one, but it was discontinued. Has this game
gone completely out of fashion recently, or am I just looking in the
wrong places?

Thanks,
Tim
--