[olug] [OT] sort of... ISP help

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sat Dec 6 17:16:39 CST 2014

They've got pretty good coverage in Lancadter county, too.  I don't use them now, but I probably will if/when Imove to an acreage.

Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth, www.Jedi.com
Sent from my Ting Samsung Galaxy Note® II

Here's their link: http://www.futuretk.com/internet_wireless.htm

Regards,
Harley Waldstein
Input | Competition | Achiever | Deliberative | Discipline