[olug] Repair Android Screens?

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:52:13 CDT 2014

Sprint replaced the screen on one of my phones for $150, but the nice thing
was they had me just buy $150 in accessories in the store and then gave me
the repair for free.

I've seen people occasionaly advertise on Craigslist to do screen
replacements on the cheap. You can buy replacement screens on eBay and try
it yourself.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Craig Wolf <wolfout101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If there was a situation where you needed to get a smartphone screen
> replaced, where would you go in the Omaha area to get that done??
>
> Continental Cellular at 72nd & Dodge charges $235 to replace the screen on
> an S4.  Just looking for other options...
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Craig Wolf
> (402)990-3010

"I'm questioning my education