[olug] September 2014 OLUG Meeting - Tues Sept. 2nd, 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Mon Aug 25 08:06:38 CDT 2014

The September OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, September 2nd at
6:30 PM in The Combine Room (formerly the AIM Training Lab), 1905 Harney
Street Suite 215 in the Exchange Building in Omaha, NE.

If you are coming early, we are usually in Bishops Bar and Grill from
5-6 PM.

Presentation: Docker
Presenter: Aaron Grothe

The Meeting will be streamed live on Google+ Hangouts on Air - we do
sometimes experience technical difficulties with our streaming setup.
Attending the meeting in person does work around most technical
difficulties. :)

Google+ Event - https://plus.google.com/events/clm21l7nmk25630av0b4kgh36gs

Following the meeting, SIG: BEER will meet up in Bishops Bar and Grill
located in the first floor of the Exchange Building.