[olug] Virtual Phone Numbers

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Wed Aug 13 14:56:42 CDT 2014

We have an existing process for a toll free number that is currently
mapped to a DID, but the manager would like a local number in that
market, so the area code will match the calling area.  We have a number
already, but it's through a workspace company (similar to Regus) that I
may not be able to port.

Shawn, what would you do to accomplish this?