[olug] NetworkSolutions and Dynamic DNS

Cheyenne Deal deal.cheyenne at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 02:59:56 UTC 2014

I use Gandi.net for my domains and there are several dynamic ip auto-update
tools for them, been with them for almost 10 years with no problems
On Apr 22, 2014 6:45 PM, "Kevin" <sharpestmarble at gmail.com> wrote:

I use no-ip.com and don't have any real complaints. Their free service
requires you to solve a capcha every 30 days, with an email reminder,
similar to how dyndns.org used to be.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Chris Garrity <chris at glenkirktech.com
>wrote:

> Network Solutions, a Web.com service .. took over 3 years ago, only the
> name remains.
>
> > On Apr 22, 2014, at 4:56 PM, Obi-Wan <obiwan at jedi.com> wrote:
> >
> > So that price puts it on par with most other registrars... except
NetSol.