[olug] NetworkSolutions and Dynamic DNS

Aric aric at omahax.com
Tue Apr 22 20:38:11 UTC 2014

I use zonedit.  It is really good.  I am not sure if it is still free.  A while back they let you have 5 free domains and they cut it to 2 but if you had ever bought anything from them you got grandfathered in and got to keep 5. I gave them $10.  It has been a really good service for me and if you are going to pay for one, I highly recommend them.