[olug] Cutting the cord

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:34:08 UTC 2013

We never had Cable TV.  Nothing special here ... a seven year old
laptop outputting s-video to an older tv.  Amazon Prime, wimp.com,
Youtube...

several PBS channels over-the-air from a good antenna.  Plan on a hd
homerun after putting a single antenna into the attic.

Would like to try Netflix Desktop, but not a priority.
https://launchpad.net/netflix-desktop