[olug] December 2013 OLUG Meeting and Holiday Social Hour

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Nov 26 16:21:48 UTC 2013

Presentation and Holiday Social Hour

The December OLUG Meeting is coming up Tuesday, December 3rd at 6:30 PM
at the AIM Training Lab, 1905 Harney Street Suite 215 in the Exchange
Building.

Jon Larsen will be doing a short presentation.

After the presentation part of the meeting (hence the short duration),
we will have our third annual social hour for the holidays.  Talk,
exchange GPG keys, have some snacks, discuss penguins, etc.

The social hour will begin around 7:00 to 7:15.

Please bring a holiday-themed snack with you. Bring something to drink
for yourself. Post to the mailing list what you plan to bring so we
don't all bring a bag of chips.

After an hour, or so, we'll move over to Bishops Bar and Grill.

Please come out and say hello!

Jon L.