[olug] Upgrading to Ubuntu 13.10?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Tue Nov 19 17:46:41 UTC 2013

That sucks.  I've generally had pretty good luck updating versions in
place.  In fact, the only time since 5.04 that I've done a fresh install
was when I jumped from 32-bit to 64-bit.  I think that may have been for
12.10, in fact.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>