[olug] Upgrading to Ubuntu 13.10?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Tue Nov 19 17:05:38 UTC 2013

My primary desktop box is currently running Ubuntu 12.10.  I missed the
13.04 update because I was too busy this summer to worry about it.  Now
that 13.10 has been out for a little while, I'm thinking it's finally
time to upgrade.

Are any of you running 13.10?  Are there any gotchas I should watch out
for?  Any unusual problems with the upgrade process?  Any major apps you
really wish you could downgrade because of what the 13.10 version does
to them?  Is there any reason I should upgrade only to 13.04 instead of
13.10?

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>