[olug] advice picking distro for Mac users

Sheldon, Roger W Roger.Sheldon at firstdata.com
Wed Nov 13 17:57:55 UTC 2013

I like to use Linux Mint or one of the Ubuntu variants. I think you can't go wrong either way as they work out of the box. Think there is an Ubuntu phone now too if that applies to anything here. One thot - what about installing Mint/Ubuntu on thumb drive and each kid can just have their own OS to run or destroy?

http://www.networkworld.com/reviews/2013/080513-linux-mint-test-272497.html?page=3

Roger Sheldon
Storage Engineer
wk 402.777.7901
cell 402.889.2585
The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify First Data immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.