[olug] Looking for computer or laptop

Ben Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 04:10:22 UTC 2013

OLUG,

I'm in the market for purchasing a "newer" desktop or laptop computer for
my wife to use for working from home. I have several computers already, but
the newest is probably 7 years old and typically serve a specific purpose
these days. My wife and kids complain about how slow the one and only
Windows desktop they use is.

Rather than hours of research to spec and order parts (and end up spending
too much money) I figured I'd turn to the list to see if anyone is looking
to sell a tower or laptop.

I am looking on Craigslist now, but I trust and would prefer to do business
with an OLUGer.

Thanks,

Ben