[olug] Centos

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Wed May 22 14:43:19 UTC 2013

We use Centos 5 and 6 in about 70 production servers from Dell 2650's to
R900's, have for years, no huge issues here. I was more of a debian fan,
and had to convert when I took over as admin. We only shut down for
hardware failures. Some software is a pita, a little old. It is very stable
for us. I would recommend it.