[olug] Postfix Issuez

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Thu May 16 00:43:59 UTC 2013

Do you have your forward and reverse DNS all setup and resolving from the rest of the net?

Since it is using the localhost IPv6 address you have IPv6 enabled. Do you have your IPv6 address from Linode in DNS?

Is the host's FQDN in the the postfix config mailname field (pretty sure that's it, on iPad and can't login right now).

Last idea for you at the moment is this machine a MX (mail exchanger) for the domain flintfam.org?

---
Shawn L. Djernes
SD Consulting
E-mail: sdjernes at gmail.com