[olug] Gigabit Internet

Sheldon, Roger W Roger.Sheldon at firstdata.com
Thu May 9 14:16:22 UTC 2013

Your right I'm wrong here. I meant to say to the SOHO not residential. From earlier this year dozens of emails and calls about multiple drop outs using fiber. Cox cut some costs at first but after a while it became apparent that Cox fiber wasn't up to it. A few thousand dollars later went back to coax and relocated and it was night and day difference. Last payment to cox hasn't been made and they are not asking ..... wonder why.
As far as the available bandwidth not sure but maybe it was the package we went with? We certainly didn't get the available bandwidth although all indications pointed to the fact the bandwidth was there.

Roger Sheldon
Storage Engineer
wk 402.777.7901
cell 402.889.2585