[olug] Gigabit Internet

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Mon May 6 23:36:57 UTC 2013

Aric, I never see the bill ;-) I had paid for ultimate for a year. and do
not kid yourself, on small business 50M from COX, I am down just as much as
my friends close by on residential. I do boost to 90M so I am not
too bummed. I did find out, for just $100 more, I can get 100/20! lol and
just $150 I can get 150, but they do not name these packages. I am fine,
and in Papillion, I am a little too far from downtown.