[olug] Gigabit Internet

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Mon May 6 03:10:59 UTC 2013

No he told me to talk to sales, he didn't know anything about speed
upgrades. I specifically brought up 150meg and residential increase. I
showed him the residential web site stating 150/20. And the business
stating 50/5. He put me on hold for about 10 min. Came back said he asked
and nobody knew anything.