[olug] Gigabit Internet

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Sun May 5 04:39:30 UTC 2013

Aric, do you have Cox Business or Cox Residential? Cox business still shows
50M max on their website. I might have to call them, I pay $160 a month, so
I can have static IPs.

I used about 700GB/mo but 20M uploads would be SOOO nice, as I am a system
administrator, and regularly pull large files from work, NNTP, etc.

I hope they are not skimping on business internet. We have 100/100 fiber at
work, and regularly pull 70Meg from work. 150 would be awesome.