[olug] Virus/spam filtering recommendations?

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Mar 11 14:44:29 UTC 2013

+1 - no single line of defense is impenetrable.  Security should always be
layered otherwise you end up with candy bar security with a hard crunchy
outside and a soft inside.

Think castle construction.  Always many layers.  each designed to diminish
the attackers advantages.  On a hill or flat plain to take away surprise
and momentum, a moat, walls & parapets.  Inner walls with defensive
tactical advantages continuing all the way to the keep.

Best,

Jeff

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs