[olug] Ipv6 help/pointers

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Sun Jul 28 04:16:44 UTC 2013

Sadly century link does offer ipv6, but at a premium on long distance, we
use about 120,000 minutes a month on our website t1s alone, we signed up
but the won't budge on long distance. We got a trunk from 8x8, lower price
per min but no ipv6.

I have been trying router magic to make it work. Something about a asterisk
box just sitting out on the net that makes me cringe a little. And
barracuda NG 5.4.1 has a sip proxy bug I am waiting for a fix of. Other
than that I love the boxes.

Sent from my Google Nexus 10 Tablet.