[olug] Verizon vs... who?

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Jul 2 04:44:22 UTC 2013

If you are going to use sprint, go with virgin mobile.   I pay $27/month
(incl tax) for 300m and unlimited text and data.  Mrs' plan is 1200m +
unlimited for 48.     3g is nothing to write home about but good enough for
mail, streaming music and rss reading.   If my business depended on it in
Omaha I'd go some where else, but for my usage patterns -- I'd rather pay
less.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Obi-Wan <obiwan at jedi.com> wrote:

> If I'm only using 200 MB, then yes, I do.  Don't you people ever spend any
> time near WiFi?
>

> Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth, www.Jedi.com
> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II

Best,