[olug] Verizon vs... who?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Mon Jul 1 20:02:39 UTC 2013

If you think Sprint's coverage in Omaha sucks, you should try visiting
Lincoln sometime.  I'd jump to Verizon in a heartbeat if it wasn't so
insanely expensive, or if I actually spent much time outside the city.
As it is, I'm keeping my Sprint device & switching to Ting next month,
which should drop my bill to about a third of what it is with Sprint.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>