[olug] NAS

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:12:41 UTC 2013

I've had good luck with readyNAS and they just came out with new devices,
personally I'm looking at the 6bay

Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.